Passions: User Empathy, Coding, Multi-framework toolbox
WHAT WOULD I BE DOING AS FRONT-END SOFTWARE DEVELOPER?
There are a few high level projects that need development work. Very exciting data-driven and image-related work. Ideally a day will be a mix of front-end and back-end work, architecting whole systems.
- 30% Front-end work
- 70% back-end work
- 5% exceeding your goals and expectations and continually improving your life. Yes, that is 105%
- Working directly with both the CEO and the President in a fast-growing Startup culture.
IDEAL CANDIDATES MAY HAVE HAD EXPERIENCE AS:
- Full Stack Developer
- Front-end developer
- Website Designer
- Back-end developer
- Data Science
WHAT’S OUR FRONT-END SOFTWARE DEVELOPER LOOK LIKE?
Possibly You! Courageous and Tenacious, our Front-end Software Developer is a real Go-Getter. They are motivated to serve others and make kick-ass systems. They care deeply about the success of our customers, employees, and company. If you continue reading this FAQ and you love the answers, we want to hear from you!
HOW DOES THE WORK BREAKDOWN? WHAT’S REQUIRED OF ME?
- Have Fun and Be Awesome!
- Highly Organized
- Possess Systems-oriented thinking
- Familiarity with SCRUM and Agile methodologies
- Accountable for Weekly KPIs
- Accountable for Monthly KPIs
- Responsively communicate with team members, CEO, and president throughout the day or Weekly Sprints
- Provide a platform for our customers and prospects to enjoy an exceptional experience
- Discover better paths for meeting goals
- Develop well documented code
- Working in your extra skill sets that the business needs
- Previous Experience in Web Development
- Professional work ethic
- Live in the Minneapolis / Saint Paul Metro Area
- Have reliable transportation
- Passion for helping people discover solutions
- Passion for Startup speed and movement
- Systems Thinking
- Love coding
- Knowledge of Mac OS & Linux
- Interest in cameras and/or photography
- Experience in Real Estate field
- Energetic and Personable
- Passion for good photography and Art
- Quick Thinking
- Considerate, Genuine, and Kind
- People-Centric and Cheerful
- Having the Heart of a Teacher
Skills / Technologies / Stacks preferred
- Ruby on Rails
WHAT ARE THE MOST COMPELLING REASONS I SHOULD APPLY?
- This is a Full Time position in a cool startup atmosphere
- Company Benefits
- There will be coffee
- Opportunity to be single digit employee at a Startup
- Work directly with both the CEO and President
- Fridays, company gets lunch!
- All the FUN people work here!